Friday, October 10, 2008

So much for Autumn!

Remember the pictures I took yesterday of the fallen leaves? Well, it appears that we only get one day of Autumn this year because this is the scene today! It started snowing at 3pm today and as of 6pm we have about an inch with more expected tonight and tomorrow. It's only October 10! Just a touch earlier than we're used to. There are still a lot of folks who aren't done getting their firewood in yet. I think they'll be stepping up their pace a bit now.




This is the front yard. I took all these pictures after work today.


There's my garden, which just 5 days ago still had tomatoes and peppers in it. Good thing I pulled them up when I did! My poor plum tree is totally weighed down. It kind of looks like a spirea with all the snow on it.


My new cherry tree still hasn't even dropped it's leaves yet.


Cody just couldn't wait to go out in it. He so loves the snow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brrrrrrrrr I have to get ready for Snow here in Oregon.. Keep it there for a few more weeks ok?
Nice pictures...